Nutberries Forum!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nutberries Forum!!

A forum for the ex-students of 8P (2007-2008) of ... Tunas Muda.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the Use of Games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichirukia
Ultra Student
Ultra Student
Ichirukia

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
What is the Use of Games? Left_bar_bleue18/125What is the Use of Games? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/125)
Custom Title!: Soul Reaper
Special Move: Orangeflash

What is the Use of Games? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Use of Games?   What is the Use of Games? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:09 pm

Uses of games. Good or Bad? It's your opinion. I bet Michael will say that game is Heaven... lol!
Back to top Go down
Speccy94
Ultra Student
Ultra Student
Speccy94

Number of posts : 686
Location : Somewhere in the time-space continuum of this universe
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
What is the Use of Games? Left_bar_bleue-1/4What is the Use of Games? Empty_bar_bleue  (-1/4)
Custom Title!: Posting Maniac STR
Special Move: Firebending

PostSubject: Re: What is the Use of Games?   What is the Use of Games? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Mate, it really depends on th player. If it is Mike, then its bad coz he is easily addicted. However, if th player is mature, he/she can manage hime efficiently. Games, however harmful they can be, are a bit educational, as it teaches ppl trade n stuff. But wen the addiction factor sets in, it stops becoming a positive n starts becoming a negative.
Back to top Go down
Ichirukia
Ultra Student
Ultra Student
Ichirukia

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
What is the Use of Games? Left_bar_bleue18/125What is the Use of Games? Empty_bar_bleue  (18/125)
Custom Title!: Soul Reaper
Special Move: Orangeflash

PostSubject: Re: What is the Use of Games?   What is the Use of Games? Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:46 am

True. Games are addictive especially online games. If we are too addicted to games, you know what will happen next... And I'm not saying that we CAN'T play games. It depends on how we play it. If we play all the time, that's a big no no. In my own opinion, games is one of the greateset way to relax and gain entertainment, but it depends on the player.
Back to top Go down
-|Death King|-
Newbie Student
Newbie Student
-|Death King|-

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Character sheet
What is the Use of Games? Left_bar_bleue200/200What is the Use of Games? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Custom Title!: EMO
Special Move: Holy Ankh

PostSubject: Re: What is the Use of Games?   What is the Use of Games? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:40 pm

I would say Good n Bad at the same time. Why good? If you "utilize" game as a game, indeed, game is a great way to relieve your stress, but if you put too much effort for the game, you will just add more stress to yourself. I used to be the guy who put too much effort for the game lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Use of Games?   What is the Use of Games? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the Use of Games?
Page 1 of 1